This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Secure scan for multiple back edges in loop_iterations
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 Dec 2001 08:32:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Secure scan for multiple back edges in loop_iterations
- References: <email@example.com><20011130134122.G32134@redhat.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlemail@example.com> writes:
> Sorry for not replying earlier, but my private time I can spare on GCC is
> very limited recently.
> The patch looks good to me too and I can commit it
> over the weekend (I think Olivier has no write access?).
I see you did commit, thanks.