This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix signed/unsigned warnings in all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:46:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix signed/unsigned warnings in all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros
- References: <200112030104.UAA12421@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 08:04:56PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> This patch fixes all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros (that are actually used
> by one of my tested targets). The result is modest, it fixes these
> unique warnings where ASM_OUTOUT_ASCII is called from:
As long as you're going to change all of these anyway, how about you
factor out all the duplicate code and turn it into a target hook?