This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PPC SVR4 ABI fix - take two
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:49:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: PPC SVR4 ABI fix - take two
- References: <200112030013.TAA27272@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 07:13:00PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Zack, it would be really useful if you found some big-endian
> machine on which to test your patches.
Is there a potential endianness problem with this change? Also, I was
under the impression the simulator was big-endian.