This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fold cross-make and build-make into configure
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Trevor Jenkins <trevor dot jenkins at suneidesis dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:22:33 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Fold cross-make and build-make into configure
On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> The changes to ch/Makefile.in are untested. Whatever happened to
> maybe dumping gcc/ch and libchill from the source tree?
I thought that we still had a volunteer to make the Chill front end work
again (last known status, waiting for the FSF to confirm recipt of
assignment form, a month ago). I'd think this should count as bug-fixing
that can be done at any point up to the 3.1 branch (though if it is ready
by then the SC would still need to decide whether Chill should be enabled
by default for 3.1).
Joseph S. Myers