This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 16:56:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <10112012212.AA02915@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
> I believe this patch fill fix the bug, which is basically that TREE_READONLY
> of an INDIRECT_REF is not to be copied from that of its first arg.
Yes it fixes the bug. Thanks (and my apologies for assuming the error
was in your patches).
> (1) g77 should probably set the HONOR_READONLY hook to "true".
I'll look into that.
Please apply your patch.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)