This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fold cross-make and build-make into configure
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 07:36:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fold cross-make and build-make into configure
- References: <20011201190654.A6600@codesourcery.com>
Zack Weinberg wrote:-
> Bootstrapped i586-linux. I've lost track of the current set of
> expected unexpected failures so I'm appending the result to this
> message. I'm running a i586-linux -> powerpc-eabisim cross compile
> test now, and will try a build!=host test if that doesn't work.
Your set of passes / failures is the same as mine.