This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to dwarf2/stabs output for virtual bases
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 01:51:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH to dwarf2/stabs output for virtual bases
- References: <email@example.com><20011201192753.A12065@nevyn.them.org>
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I see that you applied this to the branch and then reverted it, and
> nothing on the lists as to why - did it not work there? Did someone
It isn't working properly yet, so I reverted it until it does. Sorry I
didn't post a note.
Running the C++ testsuite with debugging enabled turned up some cases where
BINFO_VPTR_FIELD wasn't set. I'm working on a fix.
> Also, there's no ChangeLog entry for the adding/reversion, which
> confused me a bit.
I removed the ChangeLog with the patch itself; IMO it hadn't been there
long enough to merit a mention.