This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: make install problems (libjava) with CVS 3.0.x branch
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: make install problems (libjava) with CVS 3.0.x branch
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 31 Jul 2001 16:14:58 -0600
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200107311506.RAA21936@ludwig-alpha.unil.ch>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Iseli <email@example.com> writes:
Christian> Here is a patch I just tried. It bootstraps, installs, and
Christian> passes make check for me...
I agree this is good. I'm checking it in on the trunk and the branch.