This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix for Irix native compiler
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: fix for Irix native compiler
- From: waterson at netscape dot com (Chris Waterson)
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:01:13 -0700
- References: <3B65EB4E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Never mind. That didn't work; somehow I'd screwed up my dependencies.
Sorry for the noise.
Chris Waterson wrote:
> gcc/cp/decl.c appears to break the native compiler on Irix. This patch
> appears to fix it.