This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [patch] Fix push on h8300.
- To: 'Graham Stott' <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: [patch] Fix push on h8300.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:21:55 -0400
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I tried this patch and the compiler failed building libgcc!
> because of an unrecognised instruction that looked to be
> related to your changes.
Did you revert your change to function.c in your tree? As far as I
remember, that causes the libgcc failure.