This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix fp-bit.c and support fp for linux/mips.
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix fp-bit.c and support fp for linux/mips.
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:43:35 +0100
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs.patches
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <20010725172540.E20039@lucon.org>
In article <20010725172540.E20039@lucon.org>, "H . J . Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> config/fp-bit.c has been broken ever since "tconfig.h" is included. The
> problem is before, US_SOFTWARE_GOFAST was defined/undefined by the
> generated fp-bit.c/dp-bit.c, but now it alays gets defined when
> "tconfig.h" includes config/gofast.h even if US_SOFTWARE_GOFAST is
> undefined on purpose in the generated fp-bit.c/dp-bit.c. This patch
> seems to work for Linux/mips and Irix 6.5.
I dunno about this one. config/gofast.h is only included for mips-ecoff.
Why would you need this for linux/mips or irix6.5? I don't see where the
problem might come from? Just don't include gofast.h.
> BTW, usi_to_float should be defined only if US_SOFTWARE_GOFAST is not
Someone else will have to approve this.
Look out behind you!