This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status for simulator targets (bad, that is, but that's no news)
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Subject: Re: Status for simulator targets (bad, that is, but that's no news)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:15:08 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> I'd like to add items from that list to a table in simtest-howto as each
> of them work again, assuming they unbreak for some reason.
Please consider all changes along these lines pre-approved.
Could you make this fit <= 80 characters? (It's just easier with most
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/