This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Avoid messing up loop notes 3 take 2
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: Avoid messing up loop notes 3 take 2
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:08:15 -0700
- Cc: patches at x86-64 dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010727184826.U30003@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 06:48:26PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * expr.c (loop_not_expected): New global variable.
> * rtl.h (loop_not_expected): Declare.
> * flow.c (try_forward_edges): Avoid removing of loop pre-headers
> before loop.
> * toplev.c (rest_of_compilation): Set loop_not_expected.
I sorta liked the CLEANUP_PRE_LOOP version better.
cse_not_expected is more interesting as a global because it
is used by various backend expanders and whatnot.
> + it must appear before the JUMP_INSN.
> + */
Careful with the formatting. Close comment should be on the same line.