This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Problem with back_edge_syntacic_loop_p
- To: jh at suse dot cz
- Subject: Problem with back_edge_syntacic_loop_p
- From: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:39:24 +0100
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
The back_edge_of_syntactic_loop_p part of this checkin is broken,
the variable count isn't initialised.
Thu Jul 26 22:30:22 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* rtl.h (cleanup_barriers): Declare.
* jump.c (cleanup_barriers): New function.
* toplev.c (rest_of_compilation): Call cleanup_barriers
before loop optimizer and after bb_reorder.
* flow.c (back_edge_of_syntactic_loop_p): New.
(split_edge): Use it.