This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.0.1, main] Installation documentation update for Sun
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Subject: Re: [3.0.1, main] Installation documentation update for Sun
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:30:02 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Kelley Cook <kelley dot cook at home dot com>, Russ Allbery <rra at stanford dot edu>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 26 Jul 2001, Rainer Orth wrote:
> I hope to review the Solaris 2, IRIX 5/6, and Tru64 UNIX sections of
> install.texi again in the next few days, and would like to revert this
> part of the change then.
Okay. And I suggest to add a comment to a strategic place in the texinfo
sources where you explictely mention this.
PS: Personally, I think we really shouldn't care about pre-ANSI C
compilers any longer, but that's another issue... ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/