This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Support pthread on IRIX 6 (take 2)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Support pthread on IRIX 6 (take 2)
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:42:10 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
In article <20010725173337.A20524@lucon.org> you write:
> * doc/tm.texi (PTHREAD_ACTIVE_FUNCTION): Document it.
> * gthr-posix.h (PTHREAD_ACTIVE_FUNCTION): Defined as
> pthread_create if not defined.
> (__gthread_active_ptr): Initiliazed with
I do not have approval rights, but you have addressed the issue I
raised with your original version of this patch. Thank you.