This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add config/cpu/mips/bits/atomicity.h for libstdc++-v3
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add config/cpu/mips/bits/atomicity.h for libstdc++-v3
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:37:42 -0400
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bkoz at redhat dot com
- References: <20010725172954.F20039@lucon.org> <20010725221038.A24706@lucon.org>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 10:10:38PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> I checked it into both mainline and branch. It is kind of tricky to
> add a new file to both. I hope I did right. Let me know if there is
> any problem.
Looks fine; the file is present on both branches, with the right tags.
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC