This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:49:17 -0700
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 11:57:18AM -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > + #ifdef HAVE_cc0
> > + if (reg_mentioned_p (cc0_rtx, PATTERN (insn)))
> > + kill_from = PREV_INSN (insn);
> I believe that PREV_INSN should be prev_nonnote_insn as in the
> code you deleted below. The notes can get there from inlining.
No, there should never ever be *anything* between cc0 settter and user.