This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- To: 'Hans-Peter Nilsson' <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Subject: RE: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:23:24 -0400
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I believe that PREV_INSN should be prev_nonnote_insn as in the
> code you deleted below. The notes can get there from inlining.
I am testing with prev_nonnote_insn to see if that makes any difference. In
any event, prev_nonnote_insn seems a safer choice because we want to remove
a cc0 setter.