This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: verify_flow_info checking fallthru edges
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: verify_flow_info checking fallthru edges
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:12:15 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <rth at cygnus dot com>, <patches at x86-64 dot org>, <aj at suse dot de>
On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> St čec 25 15:59:40 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * flow.c (verify_flow_info): Check the fallthru edges to not
> have barriers; check non-fallthru successors blocks to have
Where and how has this been tested?
We *need* this information. Really.
For example, I haven't been able to bootstrap sparc-sun-solaris2.8 for
nearly three days now, due to at least three different (sic!) reasons.
And I'm getting increasingly frustrated and annoyed (even though not
all of these failures are due to changes by you).
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/