This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sparc-elf minor patch for 3.0 branch improves test results
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Subject: Re: sparc-elf minor patch for 3.0 branch improves test results
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:41:30 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B5CC845.D83AD764@OARcorp.com>
On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 07:58:45PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Please apply this to the 3.0 CVS branch. I have not checked the
> 2001-07-23 Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
> * config/sparc/elf.h: Removed redundant -Acpu and -Amachine.
Um, this was done almost 3 weeks ago.
date: 2001/06/05 13:06:54; author: green; state: Exp; lines: +1 -1
Remove -Amachine and -Acpu from here.