This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: more robust purge_dead_edges
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: more robust purge_dead_edges
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:07:21 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- References: <20010724234511.C18763@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 11:45:11PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> + /* We do care only about conditional jumps and simplejumps. */
> + if (!any_condjump_p (insn)
> + && !simplejump_p (insn))
> + return;
How about a conditional return being simplified to an
unconditional return? This wouldn't seem to support that.