This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to g++.dg/dg.exp for test subdirs
- To: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to g++.dg/dg.exp for test subdirs
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 24 Jul 2001 18:36:39 +0200
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill <email@example.com> writes:
| This patch allows us to put dg tests into subdirectories of g++.dg, just as
| with old-deja. I hereby declare that all new C++ tests should use the more
| powerful dg framework.
Amen. Thanks for doing this.
| What subdirectories do people think we should have? So far I've created
| ext (ensions)
| opt (imizations)
| warn (ings)
| Other ideas:
| virtual stuff
That sounds pretty good to me.
As a side note, did you get a chance to have a glance at my patch?