This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] new g++.exp procs
- To: Stan Cox <scox at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] new g++.exp procs
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 24 Jul 2001 05:26:19 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
Stan Cox <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| This patch adds support for various procs that are in gcc.exp but not
| g++.exp so g++ testsuites can use a harness mechanism that is similar to gcc.
| The new procs are:
Instead of duplicating codes ad infinitum and latter try to keep them
in sync, shouldn't it be better to have a single version and share it?
We're already taking a sharing code step in the front-ends, it would be
helpful to start the same approach in the remaining parts of the