This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patches] Fix messing up loop notes 3
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: [patches] Fix messing up loop notes 3
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:01:22 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at cygnus dot com, patches at x86-64 dot org
- References: <20010723155509.W28424@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> this patch should complette the messing up notes. There remains 6 cases, where
> loop optimizer is confused, but these are caused by the jump.c's header
> duplication code I don't want to fix right now. That part should be done
> by loop optimizer anyway.
Oops, forgot again.
All three patches bootstrapped/regtested together the i586.