This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[3.0.1] Partly unreviewed patch to generate java man pages
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: [3.0.1] Partly unreviewed patch to generate java man pages
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:13:15 +0200
- CC: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, apbianco at cygnus dot com
- Patch submitted at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-07/msg00141.html
- the gcc/configure.in part isn't approved yet (appended here).
- gcc/java parts reviewed by Tom Tromey and approved by Alexandre Petit-Bianco
updated patch for
- contrib/texi2pod.pl reviewed by Zack Weinberg (private mail):
Zachary Alexander Weinberg writes:
> Matthias Klose <email@example.com> said:
> > Ok, could I ask you to review this part of the patch?
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-07/msg00441.html
> I have a couple of concerns with the changes to handling of the
> -D command line switch, and @value. However, I have no real
> network connectivity at the moment, so I'm not in a position to
> review it properly.
> My understanding is that the texi2pod.pl changes are
> already in binutils' version of the contrib directory? If so,
> go ahead and apply the patch to gcc's tree, and we can worry
> about the @value changes later. They would only cause problems
> in corner cases, anyway.
The changes are in binutils' version.
2001-07-02 Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Add $(GENERATED_JAVA_MANPAGES) to GENERATED_MANPAGES.
diff -b -r -u --exclude=Makefile --exclude=configure gcc-3.0/gcc/configure.in gcc-3.0.x/./gcc/configure.in
--- gcc-3.0/gcc/configure.in Wed Jun 13 23:36:35 2001
+++ gcc-3.0.x/./gcc/configure.in Sun Jul 8 10:59:32 2001
@@ -479,7 +479,7 @@
AC_MSG_CHECKING([for recent Pod::Man])
if perl -e 'use 1.10 Pod::Man' >/dev/null 2>&1; then
- GENERATED_MANPAGES=generated-manpages AC_SUBST(GENERATED_MANPAGES)
+ GENERATED_MANPAGES='generated-manpages $(GENERATED_JAVA_MANPAGES)' AC_SUBST(GENERATED_MANPAGES)