This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid emitting invalid stabs
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid emitting invalid stabs
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:38:36 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hjl at gnu dot org
- References: <20010720142708.T821@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 02:27:08PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> As for when this happens, it seems to be cse which replaces in canon_reg
> pseudo 92 with oldest equivalent (%esp), but DECL_RTL
> (mem/s:BLK (reg:SI 92) 0)
> of the buf array is not updated at CSE time. Any ideas what if anything
> should CSE do here?
>From comments found in dwarf2out.c, I'm not sure we should do anything.
> * dbxout.c (dbxout_symbol_location): Avoid emitting invalid register