This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kazu at hxi dot com
- Subject: Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:57:54 +0200
- References: <20010720184857.P22463@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20010720102158.E3094@redhat.com>
> + /* In case we zap a conditional jump, we'll need to kill
> + the cc0 setter too. */
> + kill_from;
Most probably: kill_from = insn
Otherwise such solution looks correct to me (and probably cleaner than
solution I've used).