This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] flow.c: Don't call sets_cc0_p if insn is NULL_RTX.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:41:03 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200107200228.f6K2Skg01856@mail.redhat.com>
On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 10:28:46PM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Do you mean something like the attached patch?
> Does a basic block ever end with a cc0 setter without a jump_insn?
> Somebody (probably Jeff Law) told me that a cc0 setter and a jump_insn
> stick together until some pass, which I forgot.