This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: use trunc_int_for_mode in noce_try_store_flag_constants
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: use trunc_int_for_mode in noce_try_store_flag_constants
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:41:22 +0100
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Geoff Keating wrote:-
> Question: What is -0xffff8000 in HImode?
> Answer: Not 0x8000.
> Bootstrapped on i686-linux, will commit after testrun completes.
> - Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>
> ===File ~/patches/cygnus/gcc-ifcvttrunc.patch===============
> 2001-07-19 Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * ifcvt.c (noce_try_store_flag_constants): Use trunc_int_for_mode
> when negating constants.
Do you have a test case for these? Or are they all part of some port
that'll be committed sometime in the future?