This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: Support #pragma weak on Tru64 UNIX
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Subject: Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: Support #pragma weak on Tru64 UNIX
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:27:18 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Ok. I'll try to convince my contacts at Compaq to fix this, maybe others
> can do the same or even open support cases for this issue.
Please do try to get Compaq to listen, and do mention that this will help
the customers of Compaq C++ as well. I'm tired of filtering out thousands
of these messages when using -tweak with Compaq cxx.