This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: nonlocal goto patch
- To: amacleod at cygnus dot com, janis at us dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: nonlocal goto patch
- From: amacleod at cygnus dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
>> Nothing ever happened with my patch from May for builtin_longjmp on
>> ia64. Unless you're already doing something with it, I'll update that
>> patch to work with your new nonlocal goto fix and submit it again.
Yeah, I know. The problem was that we were seeing similar problems
on a couple of other ports, so instead of patching each port,
this should remedy the problem at it source.
This incorporates the parts of your patch that were needed. With
the correction to the parameters of gen_nonlocal_goto () in
expand_builtin_longjmp, we shouldn't need the builtin_longjmp
pattern anymore, or any of the other changes.
You can verify that for me tho. :-)