This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patches] Re: gcc 3.1 ICE in make_label_edge on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20--bootstrap fails
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- Subject: Re: [patches] Re: gcc 3.1 ICE in make_label_edge on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20--bootstrap fails
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:18:13 +0200
- References: <20010717191002.E2867@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <200107181927.f6IJRNlD012402@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> <20010719161405.C6619@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20010719091649.I1931@redhat.com>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 04:14:05PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > ! if (GET_CODE (NEXT_INSN (insn)) != BARRIER)
> > ! abort();
> > ! flow_delete_insn (NEXT_INSN (insn));
> I don't think you need to do anything about barriers.
> Just delete the resx insn.
Won't this create the chained barriers then?
Would be the patch OK w/o that three lines (assuming that it still passes testing)?