This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: robust min/max wrt constants
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: RFC: robust min/max wrt constants
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:02:50 -0400
- References: <200107132152.RAA26526@greed.delorie.com>
> Untested (curent cvs won't build on x86-linux) so this is just an RFC.
I've since tested it on x86-linux, no regressions. Suggestions for a
public platform with SImode min/max opcodes that take const_ints that
I can test with (i.e. sim support)?