This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Further HPUX 11.00 fixinclude file woes
- To: Steve Ellecy <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: Further HPUX 11.00 fixinclude file woes
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:57:00 -0700
- CC: GCC-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: Bruce Korb <bkorb at pacbell dot net>
> I am not sure that this is the best fix for __va__list. Depending on
> what system you are on, some file(s) should be defining __va__list to be
> either __va_list (C code or C++ without STD name spacesupport) or
> std::va_list (in C++ with STD namespace support). It is in these files
> that __va_list should be transformed to __gnuc_va_list so that
> __va__list then gets set to the right thing and can be used without
> being modified by GNU C.
In any event, I believe you understand the problem and where the
fix belongs. I do not have access to HPUX anything, so please
propose a fix :-) Thanks!