This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
re: i386-netbsdelf description
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- subject: re: i386-netbsdelf description
- From: matthew green <mrg at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:48:43 +1000
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- organisation: Red Hat, Inc.
> however, all these symbols are added by collect2!
Hum... looks like you're not building constructors properly.
Do me and yourself a favour and rearrange things to use elfos.h.
hmm. svr4.h, listed in config.gcc and the generated tconfig.h
includes "elfos.h"... i wonder if something in "netbsd.h" is
breaking this. i'll avoid it and see.