This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent changes to cse.c
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Recent changes to cse.c
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:25:40 +0200
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>,David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>,Mike Lerwill <mike at ml-solutions dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- References: <200107170357.XAA28848@makai.watson.ibm.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010716231047.A11525@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 07:43:06AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> On what platform should the patch get tested? The only target that
>> defines HAVE_cc0 seems to be 1750a.c
> HAVE_cc0 is defined by one of the genfoo programs
> in response to stuff it sees in the md file.
I found it, thanks.
> m68k is an appropriate target.
I don't have access to it. But isn't sparc also appropriate? That's a
platform I could run tests on,
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org