This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent changes to cse.c
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Recent changes to cse.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:10:47 -0700
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Mike Lerwill <mike at ml-solutions dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- References: <200107170357.XAA28848@makai.watson.ibm.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 07:43:06AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On what platform should the patch get tested? The only target that
> defines HAVE_cc0 seems to be 1750a.c
HAVE_cc0 is defined by one of the genfoo programs
in response to stuff it sees in the md file.
m68k is an appropriate target.