This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] new staging headers
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] new staging headers
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 13 Jul 2001 21:40:53 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com, bkoz at redhat dot com
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <20010713125559.A31222@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards <email@example.com> writes:
| One additional note: Gaby, the change of yours from three days ago regarding
| expf and atan2f didn't get run through autoheader to rebuild config.h.in
| and the two HAVE_ symbols.
Hmm, I want configure to continue to test for the existence of those
symbols and define the appropriate macros.