This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trivial toplev.c patch
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Trivial toplev.c patch
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 01 20:50:39 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at cup dot hp dot com
But it's not how we want to do things. The right thing is to define
ASM_FILE_START in defaults.h so that we avoid #ifdef's in the main code.
Please back and out and make that change instead.
Well, what about all the other ones like ASM_FILE that are done the same way?
I think consistency is important and this was making the code more