This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: jump threading over CFG.
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: jump threading over CFG.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:32:05 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- References: <20010712192454.J19924@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 07:24:54PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> I've made some functions global, as I am calling them from flow.c
> and they lie in jump.c.
You know, it'd be much nicer to use the proper life and cselib
routines instead of this jump.c hackery. It's even simpler --
no wierdness with rtx_equal_for_thread_p.