This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bb-reorder fix
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: bb-reorder fix
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:06:49 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010712174233.H19924@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 05:42:33PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> in some cases, the line number notes appear outside basic blocks. bb-reorder
> may get confused by them and not move the ADDR_VEC expression after BB making
> my new check in verify_flow_info unhappy.
Because as far as I can see, a line number note belongs with the
following block. Perhaps we should move line number notes
immediately before starts of blocks before we start moving things?