This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: canonicalizing paths
- To: bkorb at veritas dot com
- Subject: Re: canonicalizing paths
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:52:04 -0400
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B4DC861.435084CA@veritas.com>
> I _really_ do not think we need yet another implementation of this:
> Standard C Library Functions realpath(3C)
> realpath - resolve pathname
No, but perhaps I could modify my code to be a libiberty replacement
for realpath() and then everyone could just use realpath()?