This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4 more debug hooks
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: 4 more debug hooks
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 10 Jul 2001 14:08:11 -0700
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010710204721.A26979@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
> This patch adds 4 debug hooks, for macro definition and undefinition,
> and starting and ending source files. It gets rid of a nice amount of
> gunk in toplev.c in the process.
This is OK, but I would recommend testing a GCC built with this patch
against the gdb testsuite. The gcc testsuite doesn't really check
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>