This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Debug hooks
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Debug hooks
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:46:27 +0100
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Bernd Schmidt wrote:-
> I'd prefer to put a null pointer into the function table and check for
That's the way I originally preferred with the target stuff. Mark
vetoed it on the grounds he didn't want us to have to remember what
could be NULL. In view of what rth said about a do-nothing struct
I'll make dummy functions for everything since something will tend to
want them anyway. OK?
> Presumably there are no ordering constraints between dwarf2out_frame_init
> and the non-dwarf2 init functions?
Good question. I'm not sure - I'll have a look. Unforunately I'm not
a debug expert so it might be hard for me to tell :-(
> This seems unrelated? I'm not enough of a texinfo expert to know what it
Yes, just fixing markup from my previous target patch.