This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 2nd try for patch for automaton based pipeline hazard recognizer (part #1)
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: 2nd try for patch for automaton based pipeline hazard recognizer (part #1)
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:40:28 -0600
- cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at toke dot toronto dot redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <3B2F6E05.C0F40917@redhat.com>you write:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > In message <3B2E6404.C767C650@redhat.com>you write:
> I could remove the #ifdefs. It will require only to generate an empty
> automaton interface when only the old pipeline description is used and
> analogously an empty old pipeline interface when only the automaton
> description is in .md file. Is it acceptable solution?
I would think that would be a lot better. You'd want to document that
behavior in the scheduler just so everyone knows what's up.