This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 3.0.1] Fix the float-int conversion on h8300
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch 3.0.1] Fix the float-int conversion on h8300
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:02:01 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <200106301840.LAA19578@cygnus.com>you write:
> Attached is a patch to fix the float-int conversion on h8300. It does
> basically the same thing as
> without changing gcc/Makefile.in, thus not affecting the other ports.
> The patch prevents floatsisf and fixsfsi in libgcc2.c from being
> included in libgcc.a by specifying the two functions in LIB1ASMFUNCS.
> Even though config/h8300/lib1funcs.asm does not actually contain these
> functions, floatsisf and fixsfsi in fp-bit.c will be included in
> libgcc.a (see line 117 of mklibgcc.in).
> Kazu Hirata
> 2001-06-30 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * t-h8300 (LIB1ASMFUNCS): Add _floatdisf and _fixsfdi.
Clever. Can you please make the same change to mn10200/t-mn10200 since
it has the same problem.
Approved for the mainline. Mark has final approval for the branch.