This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: faq.html, bugs.html
- To: Rich Churcher <churcher at ihug dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: faq.html, bugs.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:22:02 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 8 Jul 2001, Rich Churcher wrote:
> You *printed* it?? Yikes.
Well, yes. And reviewed it on during a long subway&bus ride. :-)
> Any other suitable tasks on your list at the moment?
Glad you're asking! :-P
3.2 and 3.3 and in fact alos 3.1 of the FAQ should go into
gcc/doc/install.texi, according to my "new" dogma of putting
documentation where it logically belongs to instead of the FAQ.
Then, I'll proofread (and shorten) the rest of the FAQ.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/