This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Share the dwarf2 unwind code between glibc and gcc 3.0
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Share the dwarf2 unwind code between glibc and gcc 3.0
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:49:53 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010708194519.A4713@lucon.org>
> * unwind-pe.h: Include <gccframe.h> if _LIBC is defined.
What in the world are you doing? You shouldn't be touching this file
at all. Why are you moving things away from unwind-dw2-fde.h?