This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Automation update to search.html (probably boring, committed).
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Automation update to search.html (probably boring, committed).
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:54:58 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > cron
> > scripts aren't obliged to send diffs to gcc-patches, IIUC.
> As long as the patch to maintainer-scripts which adds the relevant scripts
> and makes the relevant changes to gccadmin's crontab *is* sent to
> gcc-patches, that is.
If that's seen as necessary, then that'll be a separate change.
I've already added the scripts in question to the "global"
(non-gcc-specific) script repository, and the update script is
planned to run as the same user (same crontab) that updates the
My thinking was that this is more site-like infrastructure than
gcc-specific infrastructure; you don't see the scripts doing the
(other) newmonthsgohere updates for the mailing list indexes in